Anyone can apply to join the housing register, but to be accepted onto the register, you must meet our eligibility criteria which is as follows:
- You must be 16 years or over
- You must not be subject to immigration control
- You must pass the habitual residence test
- You and your household must be resident in the UK, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland
- You or your household must not be guilty of unacceptable behaviour which would make you unsuitable to be a tenant
For further information on our eligibility criteria for joining the housing register, please see our allocations policy.