Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

EU,EEA and Swiss National

As of 1 January 2021, if you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national, please note that due to the UK leaving the EU,  you will need to apply for settled or pre-settled status as well as meeting other criteria to access social housing. The deadline to apply for settled or pre-settled status is 30 June 2021. GOV.UK has prepared a step by step guide to help you understand if you need to apply and what you'll need to do if you decide to stay in the UK. This is also available in 26 European languages.

To find out what you need to do and when, use the online tool on GOV.UK.

I have forgotten my login reference
Your memorable date*
I have forgotten my memorable date


Not yet registered?

Register here